This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Tuesday, April 09, 2002

What's on my mind today? Good question.

I have a few ideas for books, animations, etc., percolating in my head at the moment. An animation idea seems to be the most potent... a kind of metaphor for the choice one must make between sanity and creativity. Maybe that's something I can Rant about later.

(It was a choice in my case at least... maybe other folks can manage straddling the paths...)

I wonder if I've bit off more than I can chew with the Star Wars animation project. But since no one seems to have noticed my existence as of yet, it's possibly not a problem.

It rained today. About time.

Rex wondered a while back if I should join his sketch comedy group. Assuming even that the other folks would want me to join. It would get me writing on a regular basis. But then, that's what this is supposed to do, too, yes?

I remember now what I wanted to rant about! Are you one of those people who goes gung-ho into a project and lets it consume your life and then forgets about it?

Me too!

Come to think of it, that's why I started blogging. Hmmm....

No comments: