This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Wednesday, April 17, 2002

And Just What Makes You Legit, George? Before I hit the hay, just thought I'd share this from a cool blog called "The Suburban Limbo." What Ari says is true of course; you just need a Supreme Court victory for true legitimacy.

And while I'm thinking of things political, am I the only one who hopes that the war on terrorism doesn't give us an excuse to continue the Cold War habit of propping up antidemocratic regimes, simply because they are (to quote the President) "with us"? Tell them to free their political prisoners (and presses, damn it!) and then they're really with us. Ahem. Okay, I'm done. We now return you to our regularly scheduled apathy.

No comments: