This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Saturday, April 27, 2002

How do you pronounce "quixotic"? Somewhat quixotically, I sent an entry form to the 48 Hour Film Project--one day after the postmark deadline. I'm hoping my begging email and groveling snail-mail note (which I enclosed with the entry form) will let them overlook this. I threw in a dig at the Washington Post while I was at it--this project is a D.C. thing, and the Post's Weekend section didn't print any info about it until the day of the deadline.

Considering Rex (a partner filmmaker) and I made our first film in one day, I bet we'd get a good one together. I really hope we make it, but somehow I expect they got more entrants than they can use anyway. We shall see.

No comments: