This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Monday, April 22, 2002

Growing Exponentially. We now have had eight, count 'em, eight visitors to this blog, though that may count the same person twice or more times (that I cannot tell). So, since we now have enough readers to fill my tiny living room: grab a spot on the couch, take a drink (we're limited to orange juice and milk, I'm afraid), and keep reading. I'll be talking all about my wonderful trip to New York, whether you want me to or not.

Oh, and I finally jumped on a bandwagon before the Washington Post covered it: Weblogs: Where Everyone is a Pundit. Decent article by Howard Kurtz, though it concentrates on the blogs that do the political thing. Personally, I don't have much interest in aping Andrew Sullivan, but I may check out some of the others.

Stay tuned, my loyal handful...

No comments: