This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Tuesday, April 16, 2002

On the Blogging Graveyard, a mini-rant.

It's time to get back into the schwing of things. Time to tune my guitar, pay the bills, enter the bank statements into Quicken, fill out the forms for D to go to day care, animate a scene for a internet-based web trailer, and... um... here's where I come up blank, so maybe that's the end of the list?

Ha! sayeth the Mr. Hyde inside. There IS no list! I mean, no END! He's tough, my Mr. Hyde, but he's as incoherent as me, so he's not really a worry.

Well, I've been doing this blog for a week, with no end in sight, but I'm pretty sure it will end at some point. Is there somewhere that dead blogs go? For folks like me, who have tons and tons (tonnes and tonnes if you're British) of drive for milligrams and milligrams of time... hel-LO mixed metaphor... what was I saying? Right, folks who lose interest, leave projects behind themselves like so many gum wrappers, what happens to those old projects? Is the Internet just a version of my mother's attic, writ large?

Something to think about, when I get bored. Three, two, one...

No comments: