This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Welcome, Mystery Alaskan. Weird... someone has come back to read this more than a few times whose time zone is in the Yukon Territory. Looks like I have a fan in the frozen north. That, or their IT manager just never set their time zone correctly. (They use a Mac, too, which makes me happy.)

Is it wrong that I'm using Site Meter? Is it wrong that so much information is sent over the internet and it's so easily accessible? I can't see IP addresses, thank goodness, so no temptation to steal identities even if I knew how to do so.

Still, as a performance whore from way back, I'm glad to have even the tiniest of audiences. But really, I am just doing this, like so many others, to get back in the habit of writing every day. (How original.)

This fellow's reasons for writing are much the same as mine, and he expresses himself so well. Check it out. (I wish his typeface weren't so small, though.)

D is asleep for his afternoon nap now. His second day care session went very well, I am told, and he didn't even notice when I came to pick him up, he was having so much fun.

Warms the cockles of my heart... got to get that cockle operation, I hope Aenta will pay for it.

No comments: