This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Saturday, April 13, 2002

Because it Rhymes With My Last Name. This blog was originally called Squelch's Rants4All, but I haven't been doing much ranting. I suppose that's a good thing, basically; conversely, you could say I don't have much to rant about now, but I'm sure that will change, probably sooner rather than later. (Possibly even as soon as the next entry. Who knows?)

My style will develop as I continue writing, but right now, it's less than unique. I hope to inject a lot more humor into the entries. Comedy is a difficult task, as the writers of Saturday Night Live would attest immediately after being fired. Improv was a good way out getting out my comedic urges, and I was pretty good at it. I hope that will translate over to the written word; I've never really tried it.

Still, to return to the topic, it became abundantly clear that too many people already ranted in their blogs (usually about the Israeli-Palestinian war at this writing) and the title "Squelch's Rants4All" didn't really seem... interesting any more. So, I changed it. I hereby christen this blog "Rooster Spice," a name with almost no meaning and even less significance, but one which will hopefully draw a second look.

No comments: