This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Here's Something Pathetic. Yesterday, something really important happened which I forgot to report in the previous blogs. (I preferred to yammer aimlessly and post old stories.) K, D, and I went in for an ultrasound.

Well, in fact, it was only K who actually was examined, of course. But it was only D and me who saw the screen. In every ultrasound room we've seen, the screen faces AWAY from the mother. What sense does that make? I suppose they don't want to alarm you if your baby has nine heads. At least this place allowed us to come in with K--the first place we went to on this pregnancy made D and me wait outside for what seemed like hours (because it was hours).

I think I saw the heart, which was cool. But on the whole, it didn't seem to make this child any more "real." When will that happen?

No comments: