This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Wednesday, April 24, 2002

I've gotten into the habit of checking Blogger's Ten Most Recently Updated Blogs, in hopes of finding a diamond in the rough. So far, the closest I've come is nosuch.org, which is very well written and often quite funny. Plus, it's New-York-centric, which is nothing but good in my book. He did a good job of teasing the "David in Nigeria" scam, though it was done better earlier by Gene Weingarten in the Washington Post.

In a moment of weakness, however, I followed a link entitled sexychick's erotic fantasies (WARNING! Adult content), which is, well... it wouldn't be worth mentioning (or braving the embarassment) if it weren't for the first few entries. She's putting on a very lewd and not-for-children front. But really, read the beginning... haven't we all been there? I just want to give her a hug and say, "You won't be sixteen forever." That, or I want to turn around and pretend I didn't see her.

Why did I follow the link in the first place? Well, c'mon... I am a little bit male. Please don't hold that against me.

No comments: