This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Thursday, April 11, 2002

Being a Man at Gymboree.

Well, for one thing, I can't commiserate with the mothers about how awful my butt looked after pregnancy. That's not a huge loss, I admit.

Still, it's clear that there have been many friendships formed in these groups. While I don't particularly make myself hold conversations with anyone, I sometimes wonder what I might have in common with these women, except, of course, our kids. Do I even care?

The center of the Gymboree universe is D, of course. As it should be. But is it possible to strike up friendships with any of these VERY married women without it looking like flirtation?

Maybe we could just exchange recipies. Which is a good place to stop, since it's time for me to fix dinner. (Ah, the Family Man...)

No comments: