This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Sunday, August 25, 2002

Zzzzzz...

I'm tired, but I'm not depressed. This is disturbing. I thought I had it all worked out: early to rise, late to bed, makes Squelch a dull boy. But tonight is an exception. I wonder why. I dare not hope that I'm actually cured or anything. No, no, no... I'm a Depressed Person. Even if I happen to be happy at the moment. I am happy. Really. See my big, bright smile?

Actually, today was really good. My mom and stepfather visited, and D, faced with YET ANOTHER day where people gave him presents, was as cute as a button. E was asleep as a button. There must be another simile to be had there, but I can't think of it because.... wait for it.... I'm too tired! There, now I've done a nice recapitulation, which is de rigeur if you want to appear as though you've told a story but haven't really. Mark that down in your notes, kids.

No comments: