This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Thursday, August 15, 2002

I ain't inspired at the moment, so it's back to the improv training. Character, location, conflict.

Character: Morton McFeldowitz (of the Clan McFeldowitz), superintendent of the Murrayville schools system.
Location: The nursery of the hospital where his first child, a daughter, has been born.
Conflict: She has a life-threatening condition, and he's a Christian Scientist.

Lame. If he's a Christian Scientist, what's he doing giving birth in a hospital anyway? Besides, even by asking that question, I reveal that I know nothing about Christian Science, and it's too late for research.

No, it's clear; there will be no great series mysteries starring Morton McFeldowitz, at least not if I've gotta write 'em.

I know I've mentioned my chameleon-like writing style before. Maybe I should apply that and devote my life to writing fanfic.

Maybe not.

No comments: