This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Monday, August 26, 2002

The first two sentences are sincere.

I have fallen in love with my daughter.

She has such big, beautiful blue eyes, and she gazes at me with such longing that my heart just jumps.

She has a wonderful singing voice, too. She's very proud of it, I think, since she uses it all day long. We hear her sing after her nap, before her meals, during her bath...

D, our son, also appreciates E's singing voice. More often than not, they duet, usually in the afternoon when we all need a lullaby. They don't know any lullabys yet, of course, but you can't have everything.

Tomorrow I have jury duty (true!) and I can just picture what I'll say to the judge:

Squelch: Your Honor, I'm the primary caregiver to a three year old boy and a three week old girl. They rely on my wife and me for all their needs. I have not had a full night's sleep all month.

Judge: I see. So you're asking to be excused?

Squelch: Er, no, Your Honor. I'm asking to be sequestered.

No comments: