This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Monday, August 12, 2002

Sugar highs aren't what they used to be. I just had a Rice Krispies treat and I was expecting to come up here and BLOGBLOGBLOGYEEEEEHAWBLOGBLOGWOOOOOHHHOOOOOOBLOG! but it's coming out blog........blog........blog.....yawn. Another casualty of age.

It's even happening with my rocket fuel of choice. Any time I have a Coke, I fall asleep once the sugar high goes away--unless I have one at night, when I actually want to sleep. And on the recent occasion of my daughter's birth (have I talked about that yet? Well, maybe later), I had bunches of Cokes because the hospital soda machines were just so convenient. I wound up with a splitting headache.

And, no, changing my rocket fuel to booze is not an option; it interferes with my heroin. (Well, no, I'm not really doing heroin. But it's true that I can't drink booze.)

No comments: