This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Sunday, August 11, 2002

Snap go the dragons.

Both our kids were born just after tragedies involving people close to us. Two days before D was born, my sister A--- almost lost her life in a car accident. (I'll never forget driving up to Pennsylvania to see her even as K was at home on bed rest. We all survived.) E was born just after a good friend's spouse left for another person, as I chronicled earlier. While that one wasn't as quite as traumatic as the first, it was nonetheless--is still nonetheless a tough nut to get past (to mix a metaphor).

A--- is doing well now, fully recovered after a long bout of physical therapy. I hope my friend recovers as well... they are officially divorcing.

No comments: