This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Saturday, August 17, 2002

Go, Johnny, go. Today is my first rehearsal with my brand spankin' new guitar. I'm sure, now that I've spent a lot of money on it, I'll be a much better guitarist. That's how it works, isn't it?

Well, rather than writing something original, which is difficult to do with one typing hand (E being in the other, and crying at that) I thought I'd pass on a reference. Mr. Nosuch, though I vehemently disagree with his taste in movies, it would seem, has nonetheless been on a roll with other topics. I suppose getting engaged and a puppy at the same time would do that to you. And not to be outdone, a proposal on the Empire State Building, no less. Best wishes to him and his love. Check it out, it's worth a read (even without the whips and chains).

Meanwhile, my daughter's makin' eyes at me (blush!). So away I go....

No comments: