This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Friday, August 16, 2002

There is only one light in our office, and it just broke. It's a ... hmm.. how shall I describe it. Think Luxo Jr., you know, one of those, with the base that clamps to a shelf or the side of a desk or whatever. The clamp, or more specifically the partt inside the clamp snapped in two. So now, with no ambient light but the computer screen, I'm trying to write this entry. And, as I mentioned before, I'm a hunt and peck typist, so I need to see the keyboard, and everytime I look up at the screen to see what I've written, it dazzles me. Solution? Don't look at the screen at all. Until I need to. Okay, let's see how I did...

Well, not too badly, just one typo, and I forgot to hyphenate hunt-and-peck. Well done, Squelch.

Now if I could just find the content in the dark. Has anyone seen it?

No comments: