This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Thursday, August 29, 2002

Squelchbits.

Moving on up to Mac OS X 10.2 soon. I just finished backing up the hard drive and now I have to re-partition it (alert readers will recall that I split the drive in order to use Darwin, which, now that I have OS X proper, is no longer needed). Wish me luck.

I have a lot to write about. But I'm not in the mood. How ungrateful is that? Okay, here goes.

My brother C---s is a really good songwriter. I finally heard his (former) band's latest CD, for which he wrote two songs. They're fantastic. I had no idea.

Speaking of songs, the Gonnas went a little crazy the other day and bought a new bass guitar, a gorgeous five-string Cort, and a bass amp to boot. Rex did the major payment and bought himself an acoustic guitar, no less. I love used music stores. That is, stores that sell used musical instruments, not music stores that have been used, which makes me think of a music store that's left alone the morning after a one-night stand with the 7-Eleven from the wrong side of town. Ahem.

K and I are struggling from day to day to keep our sanity. D's jealousy just seems to get worse and worse. Screams and temper tantrums and hitting, oh my! These kids today, I tell ya.

Well, there it is. See you next time. And I'm sorry I missed you yesterday. I hope you'll forgive me.

No comments: