This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Sunday, June 02, 2002

Like an elephant sitting on your lap!

So you haven't seen the Top Secret Project yet? Well, get over there! As incentive, I offer the following testimonials:

"Wow, that film rocks!... I've been hoping for a film like this for some time, glad to see I'm not the only one."

"Very funny... I laughed at the repeated use of 'Puce'. I realize I'm simple but there is something pretty dang funny about just saying 'Puce'."

"That was GREAT. One of the best little animations I have seen for a wile. Lets see another!!"

"Great work on your animation! Funny story!"

"Okay - so I go away to a convention for a couple of days and see what I miss! That was fantastic!... The premise is very funny. I love the opening title sequence and it is timed very accurately with the 'real' films."

And, of course, I wouldn't be me if I didn't include these testimonials as well:

"Well Squelch, the titles looked great, but that's as far as I got before there was a conection failure. I'm on DSL so it was'nt me."

"I'd love to see this Squelch -- is there anywhere else I can download it? I can normally get a 25 MB file in under two minutes, but from the Hash server, it took me almost 15 minutes to get to the end of the first paragraph of the opening scroll."

"If you can help it, try to post it somewhere else. Hash's site is SSSOOOO SSLLLOOOOWWW."

"As far as Star Wars 1.5, I can't even get it to start downloading."

"Faster server please. 25 MB is nothing to DSL, until now. The server your video is on must be really slow. I would love to see Episode 1.5, but I have other things to do than download. Sorry."


Bet you won't see THAT on your average movie poster, huh?

No comments: