This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Wednesday, June 12, 2002

The Envy channel again... Exercise for this evening. You must do the following:

1. Watch my college chum Mike promote his book and show on Letterman.
2. Evaluate whose career will be helped more by the appearance: Mike's, or Dave's.
3. Estimate just how drunk I'll want to get after I watch it.

Three and a half might be (especially for those of you coming from The Suburban Limbo--hello, new readers!): figure out what the hell I'm talking about. Well, Mike and I went to college together, he's the most talented and charismatic person I know, and I'm insanely jealous of him because he has the life I wanted to have. That about sums it up. Right about now is when he should take out a restraining order on me, for both of our sakes.

I should point out, despite the envy, I'm also deliriously happy and excited for Mike. But don't worry... that'll pass.

No comments: