This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Eat your ice cream with a spoonerism. The other day, attempting to engage in the solipsistic task of reading my own blog, I accidentally typed in roosterspice.blogstop.com. To my surprise, my blog didn't appear, but something else did. Yes, it appears that blogstop.com has joined amazom.com, bloger.com, yaho.com, and other Website Misspellings. (The first one has been co-opted by Amazon, but it used to lead to a competing bookstore.)

The frightening thing about blogstop.com, though, is that it will actually suggest domain names for you based on synonyms. So I could get roosterspice.com, rooster-spice.com, and--wait for it--cockspice.com.

Bet that would increase my traffic.

No comments: