This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Saturday, July 13, 2002

Woof, yawn. I'm a tired puppy and it's no one's fault but my own. I was up 'til 1 AM yesterday trying to get a stable release of Lilypond to compile on Darwin. I can't think of anything more boring to read about, though, so I won't elaborate. ("...and then, I had an undefined symbol error when gnumake invoked ld! Can you believe it?")

I haven't been feeling particularly write-ful lately (as evidence, witness the blogs from yesterday and the day before; oh, wait, you can't do that because there AREN'T ANY). I don't know; I just get a little bit down when I do other things instead of making my "blog commitment." Although sometimes the things that I do are more important (such as getting the baby's changing table ready), often as not I'm just hacking in the computer.

Where's that novel? that song? that, that, that... et cetera.

Squelch

P.S. Why did I sign my name? This isn't an email. I must be tired after all.

No comments: