This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Monday, July 29, 2002

Well, we had some potentially scary moments this weekend. Nothing bad, mind you--but all day Saturday and Sunday K was feeling ill in that "pre-contraction" sort of way. Not Braxton-Hicks, either, but true labor style nausea. Nothing came of it... she's still waiting and her doctor says she's not dilated at all yet.

My mom and stepfather came down to visit Saturday and my mom stuck around, which is undeniably helpful as the birth becomes imminent. She'll stay until tomorrow when K's folks arrive. And after that....

Yesterday I was super-dizzy again. I hope it was just exhaustion.

By the way, I'm sorry I haven't written much lately. I think the impending birth is stressing me more than I realize, and that may be why there's the dizziness, the depression, and so on. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: