This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Channeling Falco.

Plllbbbbbt!!

Thaz what I say.

I finally saw the results of my foray into the 48 Hour Film Project--a movie called "Final Chase." It aimed to ape the style of "Homicide: Life on the Street" and its ilk. All it got was a question from K: "Why is the camera so wobbly?" Oh well...

The sound was pretty good, and that was my department, so bully for me.

I have finally reached the point where I have nothing interesting to say. What ya mean, finally? Shaddup.

On the bright side, if you had over to the Mutopia project and click "In Progress," you'll see what I've been spending my non-blogging time doing. Mozart rocks, man. Yah, dude. Someone should write a song about that...

No comments: