This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Sunday, July 21, 2002

I'm not sure where I stand anymore. Am I happy, sad, or somewhere in between with the rest of the punks?

Is effective time management the secret to life? If I knew what I needed to do, got it done, and then moved on to what I wanted to do? Would that do it? (Can a sentence be any more vague in subject?)

I discovered a troubling truth at the doctor's office on Friday. I thought I had created a wonderful joke when I wrote this and credited it to my "book," How to Lose Friends and Alienate People. Well, turns out a book with this title actually exists, and, according to Time Magazine, isn't even very good.

So I can't even say I only stole from the best...

(Probably about as close as I'll get to writing a book, huh?)

No comments: