This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Thursday, July 25, 2002

Sigh.

It's time to go to bed. It's only ten o' clock. Sigh.

Does everyone who has kids have such a hard time of it, or is it just me? (Or am I a wimp? Don't answer that.)

Was that sentence grammatical?

All I know is that naps are more precious than gold.

Not my OWN naps. My son's naps...

By the way, my latest play will be performed at the Source Theater in DC this September.** I'm very proud of it; I finally got my coveted balance of comedy and drama, and I even--gasp!--told a coherent story. Source is pretty excited about it, too, and my agent says it could be the springboard to an engagement at a bigger theater... maybe even New York? Keep your fingers crossed, and if you're in town, check it out.

**This is what is technically known in the theater business as a "lie." I haven't written a play in over five years, and any agent who took me on would be drummed out of the profession.

No comments: