This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Thursday, May 16, 2002

Um... where have I been? Sorry, regular readers, if there are any of you. I've been busy on the Top Secret Project, which is now officially over deadline. Nearly done with animation, but now I need to do the sound editing and so forth... I'm hoping it'll be done by Monday. Any much longer and the joke won't be current anymore.

But.... more importantly...

D is extremely farsighted (hyperoptic). And one eye is crossing a bit. Yes, we took him to an opthamologist today. He's going to have to wear Coke bottle glasses. And an eye patch. Poor kid... I hope he'll enjoy things being in focus, though.

I'm told that many kids his age are so excited that they can SEE that they never try to take their glasses off. I really hope that's not just an old husbands' (equal opportunity) tale.

No comments: