This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Thursday, May 02, 2002

So why am I still tired? You remember when you were a kid and your parents put you to bed before it was dark out, and how annoying that was?

I'm here to tell you that I love going to bed before it's dark out, especially when it's been three days since I had a decent night's sleep.

Sure, I missed band practice, but I doubt I could have played any songs without dissolving into jelly anyway.

If you're keeping score, I'm--

Further updates as the situation warrants.

Things out in La Plata are really bad. I'm thinking of calling the Red Cross to volunteer my services, whatever I can do. I heard on the radio that the number to call for volunteers is 1-800-GET-INFO, but I can't find any verification of that on the web. Just as well. I'm sure I'll chicken out anyway.

No comments: