This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Tuesday, May 07, 2002

Today was a reverse day. D was upset except when he was at nursery school.

He usually wakes up around 7 AM or earlier and crawls into bed with me. Today was no different, but he crawled out around 7:30 to go into his room and start crying. Sensitive father that I am, I got up and took a shower. So far, so good.

The trouble started around breakfast--he ate less than usual, but that's not what worried me. He's so chipper in the mornings, but today he was crying, upset, throwing things... it got so bad that I put him back to bed at 9. (Bear in mind his nursery school starts at 9:30.)

Anyway, I strolled him to nursery school (it's just down the street, but he won't walk there, just rides in the stroller). Then, the moment we got there, he was fine. Didn't bat an eye when I left.

I went home and worked some on the Top Secret Project, then when noontime came around I picked him up. He was OK for about a minute then was so upset again. This time it was clear he was super-tired. So, nap time 'til about 2:30. Then he was reasonably OK.

But how bizarre! And how independent of him to manage his way through the morning without me! And how depressing that I couldn't cheer him up...

No comments: