This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Monday, May 06, 2002

The strange case of the cheer-'em-up card.

Two or three days ago, I recieved a card in the mail. I recognized the handwriting of a friend of mine, who I'll call "Clarence." The card featured three smiley-face balloons on the front, and inside it read "Cheer up or I'll send you something even more annoying."

Hmmm... wonder how he knew I was down? Guess I have another reader!

Clarence has done his best to cheer me up on many occasions, so much so I wonder if he gets tired of it. "Oh, Jesus, Squelch's moaning again. Time to tell him how wonderful he is. Let's see, where's the thesaurus?" I suppose that I could just appreciate how lucky I am to have him as a friend, but that's against my nature.

Oh, by the way, the reason I called him Clarence is because of what he signed:

Remember, no man is a failure who has friends.

Thanks for the wings!

Clarence


Needless to say, it's not his real name, and he's not George Bailey's guardian angel.

Thanks, man...

No comments: