This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Thursday, May 02, 2002

Don't read this. I mean it. Stop! I have a stack of headshots somewhere. I paid good money for them. And they look absolutely awful.

I've been trying to figure out if I will ever return to acting. Film acting interests me a lot. Stage acting, not so much anymore. Oh, Christ, K just turned her light off. FUCK! She makes me feel so guilty that I stay awake. After all it's the late hour of NINE.

Where was I?

Oh, yes. The problem with film acting is that I simply can't imagine anyone wanting to look at my face on a screen. I mean, come on. Wouldn't you rather see beautiful people than average-to-ugly folks like me? I know I would. (If you're wondering what I look like, hit the "family home" link to the right. My son is gorgeous. He didn't get it from me.)

I fancy myself a film director, anyway. Not a film actor. (Oh, boy, that's original.)

I can feel myself steering back toward the negative. Screech... Maybe I should get myself a lobotomy. Take out the "sad" part of my brain. Do you suppose they've localized that yet?

Hey, Squelch. Grow up. You're just tired and cranky, like a million other people in the world. Nothing's unique about your troubles. And no one wants to hear you whine. So get over yourself.

Golly. Even my italic pep talk is negative. What's to be done?

No comments: