This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Thursday, May 30, 2002

D fell asleep at the dinner table today, a first. Sitting there, sucking his thumb, trying desperately to stay awake (I don't think it was a reaction to K's and my conversation, but anything's possible), his head lolling gently to his right, then snapping back up as the survival instinct kicked it. To make the picture even more bizarre, picture him shirtless--he had just run through the hose as K was watering the garden--and wearing his glasses, with a patch over one eye.

I know if I fell asleep at dinner, that's what I'd want to be wearing.

We shall have pictures of D in glasses up on our website very soon, I hope.

In the meantime, I leave you with a bumper sticker I'd like to see:

JESUS SAVES
SATAN SPENDS

No comments: