This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Saturday, September 28, 2002

Depression is only mildly amusing. Had another nervous breakdown today. Well, maybe it wasn't quite a nervous breakdown, just a mildly trepidatious breakdown. Scream scream scream scream. I apologize that my blogs haven't been very entertaining lately (or, indeed, existent for the last couple days). As Anna would say, "I seem to have misplaced my funny."

Tired. I know, if you're tired you should include details so at least your exhaustion is entertaining. Well, sorry, the most trenchant adjective I can come up with at this level of sleep-deprivation is "ybliewwgbugwa." And that won't get me very far in the self-publishing community.

Zzzzzzzzzz....

No comments: