This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Monday, September 16, 2002

D-Day. (K-Day?)

Today was K's first day at work and my first day alone with the kids. (Non-sequitur: D has fallen asleep on top of a pink flamingo. We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog.) It went surprisingly well. First of all, E slept seven hours last night (WAAAHOOO!!!) and woke up just in time for K to feed her before she had to catch the bus (K, not E). D woke up, naturally, around six-thirty when E was crying, but after I changed her diaper, she fell asleep 'til 9:15. So for nearly three hours it was just me and D, territory I know well.

Oh, did I mention that I'm coming down with the fever and cold that K and D both had a few days ago? That did make things interesting, I admit, but on the whole, it wasn't too bad. Fortunately, K's taking it easy for the next couple weeks and only working part-time, so we picked her up at 12:30 from work. But even by then, I expected to be a nervous wreck. I was happy when my expectations weren't met.

My goodness, he's actually writing about a good day! Am I reading the right blog?

Now, we've just put E to bed, and I've got that weird, floating, dizzy feeling I always get when I have a slight fever. I hope I'll be able to sleep and wake up RESTED and REFRESHED and READY TO CONQUER IRAQ--I mean, THE NEW DAY!

On a wholly unrelated note (and I'm sorry to harp about my statistics again, but it's been a while), I've been getting over a hundred hits per week on average, which I'm quite psyched about. And what I'm even more psyched about is most of those hits are listed as "unknown" referrals--that is, someone didn't follow a link, they actually typed my name in their browser, so they're probably a regular reader. Well, if you're a regular, welcome to you! I'm happy to have you here. And the rest of you (except possibly the guy searching--twice--for Topless Boylan Studio ) are welcome to stick around as well.

No comments: