This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Go here, click Listen, and let me know what you think. Or, alternatively, paste this into your favorite media player: http://gonnas.kicks-ass.org/stream

Thanks to Godfrey for helping me beta-test. More to come...

Edit: Dang it. For some reason icecast/icegenerator are dropping my streams after a time. If you can't hear anything that's why. And now, to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you could try raising the bitrate and frequency; at 32kbps/11kHz the sound quality is so muddy that I can barely make out the vocals.

(The first test, at 128kbps/??kHz seemed to work fine.)

Squelch said...

Oh, okay, I get it. I was confused about the difference between kilobits/second and kilobytes/second. Duhr...

On the other hand, one of the Gonnas is still on dial-up.