This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Rooster Spice, the Podcast--Shuttle Mash!

Episode 11, hot off the press and a day late (12:53, 6.7 MB). Could have been worse. Well, that's for you to judge, actually, isn't it?

Show notes:
  • Alternate formats for RSTP: Top 40, public radio, and Jack

  • Podsafe music! Whoa, by the Gonnas, as mentioned in the Ten-Song Meme

  • The launch of Shuttle Discovery

  • A song from the STS-114 funk band

  • Exeunt omnes

The bootleg of the week didn't show up for work.

By the way, I noticed that my total number of votes at Podcast Alley increased by 50% recently, and I'd like to thank the voter responsible. There's still time for me to break into the top 600, so vote, vote, vote!

I think this is a good episode. Do you agree? Let me know at roosterspice AT gmail DOT com.

No comments: