This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Rooster Spice, the Podcast--Episode 7

12 July 2005, wherein Squelch discovers that figuring out what to say is, like, hard. (11:48, 5.7 MB, torrent here.)

Show notes:
  • Emma dresses up
  • when did my folks become filthy rich?
  • the Doofus Dad syndrome
  • Bootleg of the Week: Cuba Si Nixon No, by Simon and Garfunkel
  • more thoughts on London, and Iraq
  • counterpoint from Satan
  • halfhearted sign-off
  • clavicus majorus


As always, send your thoughts, comments, libel, and CIA covert agents' identities to roosterspice AT gmail DOT com. Subscribe at http://feeds.feedburner.com/RoosterSpice.

(Most of the laughs are at the end. But I can't guarantee that's worth getting through the rest of it.)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Since you're having trouble thinking of content, here are some interview questions for you (aren't I just the best listener?) Feel free to ignore any and all of these!

1) On Rooster Spice, you've mentioned that you love New York City. Since I used to be pen pals with two girls who went to your high school, and know they used to visit New York all the time (they took me there the one time we met in person), I'm curious: did you visit New York when you were a teenager? How did you get there? Who did you go with? Where did you go/what did you do? The only thing I remember about visiting New York with Amy and Alison is 1) that we went to a vintage clothing store in Greenwich Village and bought some hippie-ish tops, and 2) we went to a cafe for lunch and I got a tongue sandwich. Amy got a tuna melt. Why I remember that, I have no idea.

2) I know you love the Beatles. (I used to when I was a teenager, but for some reason they mostly bug me now.) Who's your favourite Beatle? What's your favourite Beatles album/song? Do any of the Beatles bug you? Do you think they are "overexposed"? Do your kids like the Beatles? What's your fav Beatles song to sing/perform yourself?

3) What would be your dream role in a play? (=name of play and character you'd most love to play) What's your favourite role that you've done in the past? Is there any role you'd really love to be able to do but just don't think you'd fit the part?

Okay, that's it for now.

Oh, and sorry I can't send in an mp3 of me asking these questions, but I have a horrible voice. It's 1) too quiet, and no one can ever hear me, 2) kind of nasal-y (I hate that), 3) sounds like a little kid. I sound a little bit like your daughter, actually. Which is cute on a little girl, but not so great for an interviewer.