This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Rooster Spice, the Podcast--LIVE!

The big tenth episode, for 22 July 2005.

Get it here (14:19, 6.9 MB).

Show notes as follows:
  • Recorded before a live studio audience! (The undead studio audience wasn't available 'til after sunset.)

  • Supreme Court nominee

  • James Doohan boldly goes where billions of people have gone before

  • 1776 and the sunshine patriots

  • Podsafe song performed by Squelch himself: Dating a Ghost

  • Sign-off and applause


As always, subscribe here, and vote here. And, of course, email roosterspice AT gmail DOT com. Audio comments welcome. What, you have better things to do with your time?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Just listened to Episode 10, while cleaning my bathroom. (How glamorous.)

LOVED "Dating a Ghost"! Seriously. And Emma was a fantastic backup singer. Can I have the high-qual version you mentioned, for my iPod?

Episode 9 kept me company the other day when I was waiting in the VW dealership lounge for an hour while my car had its 15,000 mile service appointment. (They give out free ice cream in the VW dealership lounge! I had an ice cream sandwich. Good Humor brand.) You didn't get my voice quite right, I'm afraid. Too loud, and too demented frog/Star Wars alien sounding. Oh well, I still enjoyed the show.

I thought of a couple ads for RS the Podcast (featuring me, of course):

1. "Rooster Spice the Podcast--ideal company when you're stuck in a Volkswagen dealership lounge for an hour!" (this one is a magazine ad, showing a VW dealership with my silver Beetle parked in front and me upstaris (in silhouette, holding my iPod), seen through the big windows, listening to Rooster Spice the Podcast.)

2) "I get all my news from Rooster Spice the Podcast!" <--pretty much true. Haven't really visualized this one; maybe it's just a slogan.

Yeah, yeah, I know... I have way too much time on my hands (brain.)

Anonymous said...

I believe paid podcasts are going to be the next wave of podcasts that we�ll see, just like cable tv and satellite tv were the pay-per-view wave that followed free television. Click here: podcasting tutorial.