This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Friday, July 01, 2005

Rooster Spice, the Podcast--Episode 4

Here we go again: get it here (13 minutes, 6.7 MB).

Show notes:
  • iTunes podcasting!
  • The terrible, horrible, no good, very bad Skype attempt
  • I got the part! and other braggadocio
  • What you don't know about Squelch
  • Leftovers

I've solved my storage problem! So all the glorious episodes are back on-line, thanks to BlogMatrix.

Again, subscribe by copying the link of the orange XML and pasting it into your podcatching application (if you're using iTunes, you want "Subscribe to Podcast..." under the Advanced menu).

And if you like me (if you really, really like me), please do shoot an email and an MP3 to roosterspice AT gmail DOT com. Doesn't have to be a comment--if you have a podsafe song you want me to play, send it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, towards the beginning of the podcast, I had a comment I wanted to make. By the end of it, I had completely forgotten what it was.

Curse your direct-brain transmission technology!

Squelch said...

Hey, at least I know yer listening... :)

Squelch said...

Boy, I sure quoted that wrong...