This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Rooster Spice, the Podcast--Episode 6

No theme music today. Didn't seem appropriate.

Get the podcast (9.2 MB, twenty minutes, torrent found here), or subscribe, or send me an email at roosterspice AT gmail DOT com with your thoughts.

Show notes:
  • Sandra Day O'Connor
  • The one million dollar hole
  • London
  • Cancer
  • Johann Christian Bach's Sonata in A for Flute and Piano, Op. 16 No. 4, second movement

A multiple-day podcast. What a difference a few days makes.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Once again, lovely episode. Very real. I especially liked your choice of music at the end... it just seemed so perfect.

Forgot to mention in my comment on your last ep., it was really cool listening in on your family's experience watching the fireworks at Greenbelt Lake, because I've been to a fireworks display there, with my sister and her family, maybe about five years ago. I too remember the experience of walking from their place (she lived on Ridge Road) to the green beside the lake (it was SO hot, on the way), and back again in the dark, a little bit giddy, laughing with my nieces.

Squelch said...

Really? Golly. We were probably there at the same time. Although, we might have gone into D.C. that year--back then we did that sort of thing...