- A kindergarten pupil told his teacher he'd found a cat. She asked him if it was dead or alive.� "Dead,"�she was informed.
"How do you know?" she asked her pupil.
"Because I pissed in its ear and it didn't move," answered the child innocently.
"You did WHAT?!?" the teacher exclaimed in surprise.
"You know," explained the boy, "I leaned over and went 'Pssst!' and it didn't move."
- One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm a mother was tucking her son into bed.� She was about to turn off the light when he asked with a�tremor in his voice, "Mommy, will you sleep with me tonight?"
The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug. "I can't dear," she said. "I have to sleep in Daddy's room."
A long silence was broken at last by his shaky little voice: "The big sissy."
- It was that time, during the Sunday morning service, for the children's sermon. All the children were invited to come forward.� One little girl was wearing a particularly pretty dress and, as she sat down, the pastor leaned over and said, "That is a very pretty dress.� Is it your Easter Dress?"
The little girl replied, directly into the pastor's clip-on microphone, "Yes and my Mom says it's a bitch to iron."
- When I was six months pregnant with my third child, my three year old came into the room when I was just getting ready to get into the shower. She said, "Mommy, you are getting fat!"
I replied, "Yes, honey, remember Mommy has a baby growing in her tummy."
"I know," she replied, but what's growing in your butt?"
- A little boy was doing his math homework. He said to himself, "Two plus five, that son of a bitch is seven.� Three plus six, that son of a bitch is nine...."
His mother heard what he was saying and gasped, "What are you doing?"
The little boy answered, "I'm doing my math homework, Mom."
"And this is how your teacher taught you to do it?" the mother asked.
"Yes," he answered. Infuriated, the mother asked the teacher the next day, "What are you teaching my son in math?" The teacher replied, "Right now, we're learning addition."
The mother asked, "And are you teaching them to say two plus two, that son of a bitch is four?"
After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered, "What I taught them was, two plus two, THE SUM OF WHICH, is four."
- One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of Chicken Little to her class.� She came to the part of the story where Chicken Little tried to warn the farmer. She read, ".... and so Chicken Little went up to the farmer and said, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"
The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that farmer said?"
One little girl raised her hand and said, "I think he said: 'Holy Shit! A talking chicken!'"
The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.
This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!
Wednesday, October 29, 2003
I'm sure these are urban legends, but who cares?
Tip of the Spice to Stephanie for these: