This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Snxxxx....

It's been a whirlwind few days--we're in final tech rehearsals for Earnest and as if that wasn't bad enough, on Saturday I flew to Michigan for a day for my cousin's wedding, getting back into D.C. at midnight. The next morning, I drove over to the Bowie Playhouse to do a put-in (where I BUILT A WALL!!!) and cue-to-cue 'til 10 P.M. Since then, I've been at the theater 'til at least eleven every night; "taught" Tuesday morning at my daughter's nursery school; driven my son to Annapolis to see a special doctor; and attempted to get The Cell-Phone in order for the Jacksonville Film Festival, where it may not show after all because I got them the screening copy late.

I cannot remember ever being this tired, even when my kids were newborns.

No comments: