This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Rooster Spice, the Podcast--Episode 1

Yes, that's right; instead of reading esoteric, rambling, self-piteous blog entries, you can now listen to esoteric, rambling, self-piteous blog entries!

Get the podcast here (64kbps mp3, VBR, 5.7MB, 12:00). Or, if you prefer, you can subscribe to the podcast--copy this link into your favorite podcatching client.

I welcome your thoughts in the comment boxes, or at my new email address: roosterspice AT gmail [dot] com. If you like, send audio files (ogg, AAC, or mp3) and I'll play them in the 'cast!

And tell me if you want me to stop...

Show notes: First episode ever! Features Father's Day; thoughts on returning to theatre; reading from Twelfth Night; leftovers.

4 comments:

Laura said...

You sound exactly like a director's commentary on a DVD! (A non-annoying one.) I was scared, but this is cool. You have a good voice. A listenable voice. A radio voice. I want more Rooster Spice podcasts!!!

Squelch said...

Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

If music be the voice of Squelch -and it be - play on.

Anonymous said...

Your reading from "Twelfth Night" reminded me of Michael York, whom I saw a couple of months ago in a one-man show about Shakespeare.