This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Monday, June 27, 2005

A New Look.

I'm not in love with this new template, but at least it's not broken. (Yes, throwing myself upon the goodwill of my readers was as effective as throwing myself upon a sword. Could be because no one actually reads this darn thing.)

Apropos of nothing, let me give a plug to the increasingly inaccurately named Holidays 2004 weblog. The former Medley/Cozy has been on fire recently, particularly when describing the anti-speech amendment (which could, incidentally, snag our current president).

4 comments:

Laura said...

I like the new look! Sorry I haven't had a chance to listen to the new podcast yet (if you've been reading ALB, you know why). I can't wait. (I want to do it when I'm relaxed and can pay attention, not when I'm all distracted.)

Squelch said...

Eh, don't worry about it--it's nothing earth-shattering... :)

Laura said...

Yeah, but your podcasts and cool, and normally I would've listened to it right away, that's all. :)

Laura said...

That should say "ARE cool"... grr.