This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Eine Neuen Linken.

Long overdue, this... we're adding to our blog-roll Dohiyi Mir, the blog (and podcast!) of an old college acquaintance, with whom I sparred on the pre-Internet notesboards system, hosted on the old UNIX VAX, which you accessed with green VT100-style terminals. Ah, those were the days...

This makes a total of three (3) bloggers in my link bar who also attended my micro-ivy.

3 comments:

ntodd said...

YAY! I've arrived!

And please, stop making me feel so old with all the talk of VT-100 terminals. God, we went to school in the Dark Ages, didn't we?

Squelch said...

Ha!

Sorry it took so long. It was on my list of things to do for ages...

Anonymous said...

You had GREEN VT-100s? Luxury! We had to make do with the white ones with the university's initials burned into the phosphor in big blocky letters. And if those were all in use, there were the VT-52s.

But at least we had VMS on our VAXen.