This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Thursday, October 24, 2002

My thought was correct. It had nothing to do with me.

I think narcissism is a hell of a lot better than what I have, which is... what would you call it... grandiosity? The thought that when anyone makes an elliptical comment, they're referring to me? It's not paranoia, because it applies to complimentary statements as well. It's a hellish delusion to have, running around convinced that the whole world has an opinion about you.

They don't... do they?

Anyway, my curiosity is satisfied. And I also feel very small. And there's no one to blame but me, so don't feel guilty. (Not that anyone would, anyway.)

Could I be more unclear...?

This is kind of an apology, by the way. I should mind my own damn business.

No comments: