This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Friday, October 25, 2002

More adventures in parenting. So today we went straight from picking K up at work to eating dinner at Applebees (sorry, Constant Readers who have better taste in restaurants, that's the best we can do). Throughout the ride there--it was a spur-of-the-moment thing, understand--I'm getting the nagging feeling that I've forgotten something.

When we arrive, and sit down in the booth, the aroma we smell is not that of food--and that's when it hits me: the diaper bag.

Yes, they both took advantage of the situation. So off I walked to the CVS next door (where I found only JUMBO packages of diapers) and then back into the bathroom. Incidentally, why are all changing tables in restaurants (at least those few that are in the men's rooms) designed for midgets? How am I supposed to change a baby that hangs out at knee-height?

No comments: