This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Alert!

Relearning is hard. I really wish there was just a red pill I could take to remember how to design characters, because that's what I need to do for my new short film. But no. I won't even allow myself to hire other artists to do it for me, since my ultimate objective is to learn how to do all this stuff myself. Gah!

And this failure is affecting me in other ways, as well, making me more touchy and irritable. Or is the tail wagging the dog? Am I both irritable and having character trouble because of some other, deeper issue?
All I know is that for the first time since Dad's death I actually Have An Idea, yet it's so so so fucking hard to implement it!

No comments: