This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Danish Snow-it. (ugh...)

Tonight is Oscar night, and though I long ago tired of watching the event, I would be remiss if I didn't point out my pick for Best Animated Short. The Oscarspice goes to: The Danish Poet, a gorgeous little story, beautifully made, with which The Cell-Phone was lucky enough to share a screening at NYC Shorts. You can even buy it at iTunes. I highly recommend it.

And that's probably the closest I'll ever come to an Oscar nod. (But who knows?)

Meanwhile, in the real world, it's snowing again, and after nearly two weeks of having my daughter home (she had her winter break last week, and half the previous week was cancelled because of the ice storm), I'm ready to construct a giant umbrella above the entire county, just so the schools will open on time tomorrow. I NEED MY SPACE.

No comments: