This is Zach's personal blog. If you're looking for his movies, please click here. Otherwise, have fun!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

On the road.

I'm sitting in a café in New Milford, Connecticut, waiting nervously for my screening to roll around. I arrived much earlier than I expected--2 P.M., two full hours early. The Bank Street Cinema is showing, in addition to the festival, such luminous films as Jackass Number Two.

Oddly enough, the people at the table immediately adjacent to me are talking about an annoying cell-phone driver. It's all I can do to not turn around and say, "Someone should make a movie about that."

One major disappointment so far. Many more to come, no doubt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the major disappointment? And how did it go?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I *liked* Jackass Number Two!